Enrolment at Glenfield College
Enquiries can be made through [email protected] at any time. Please include your home mailing address in the email.
Follow the simple steps set out below:
1. For a Year 9 enrolment please contact the school office for an enrolment form.
2. Complete the enrolment application form; please note that an incomplete application form may delay the enrolment process.
3. Call the school office to make an appointment for an enrolment interview; please note that a parent, caregiver or guardian must be present with the child at the enrolment interview, and that this applies to Year 9 through Year 13.
4. Remember to bring your child’s latest school report(s) and a certified copy of either their passport or a birth certificate; this is a Ministry of Education requirement.
5. If the child holds a Student Visa, the visa page must clearly state that the child is allowed to study in a NZ secondary school as a domestic student.
Important to Note
• Enrolment applications will only be accepted once all details and documentation have been checked by Glenfield College staff.
• The Board has delegated to the Principal the authority to act as the Board’s agent in the decision-making process, however the Board does reserve the right to examine any special circumstances and make its own judgement.
Uniforms are required for Years 9 to 12, and we have limited second-hand uniforms are available for sale from the Student Centre.
New uniforms can be purchased from: Yarntons, 80 Paul Matthews Place, Albany or 18-22 Mokoia Road, Birkenhead. Yarntons phone contact (09) 418 4011.
Click here to view uniform price list: GC Uniform Price
Year 13 Dress Code
Students may continue to wear the school uniform if they wish. Please refer to the Dress Code sheet attached for specific rules and guidelines: Year 13 Dress Code
Fees and Stationery Lists
These are available on our Documentation page.